Iringó Simon was born in 1997.03.11 in Csíkszereda, Romania. Now she study photography at Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design. Currently living and working in Budapest.
- 2014 two of her photos was shortlisted at Sony World Photography Awards in Youth, Culture category.
- 2015 one of her photos was commended at Sony WPA in Youth, Portraits category.
- 2018, Abandoned Buildings, group exhibition in Athens, Greece at the Blank Wall Gallery.
- 2020, Group exhibition with the GipszJakap group, at Pestszentimrei Művelődési Ház, Budapest.
- 2021, Group exhibition with the GipszJakab group, at Barabás Villa, Budapest.